.scrollbox { height:100px width:400px overflow:auto; } A Mom With A Blog: He or She?

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

He or She?

It's a ....


Yay! We are so excited! And once again, so very surprised!

Strangely, when I was pregnant with Canden, I kept having dreams that it was a girl. Everything kept telling me it was going to be girl from old wives tales to the good ol' mother's "intuition." We were shocked that Canden was a boy...I mean, I was convinced, it was a girl.

This time around was no exception. The exact same thing happened. Girl dreams, wives tales predictions, and that apparently extremely inaccurate mother's "intuition." But this time I knew better. In fact, there was a part of me that because 'girl' kept appearing everywhere, that it must be a boy. But who knew really?

Regardless, we are so happy and excited to have another little man running around the house. I'm sure Canden is going to make a fantastic big brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment